Como’s Lakeside Pavilion Then and Now
The first wooden pavilion was built on Lake Como 1894. A music float was added in 1901. A new concrete pavilion was built in 1906 and a long pergola was built west of the pavilion. In 1907 the old music float was replaced with a new bandstand that extended on piers out onto the lake. The bandstand was torn down in the late 1930s. The current Como Lakeside Pavilion was constructed in 1992 as an exact replica of the original 1905 building.