The International Style, Lutheran Brotherhood Home Office at was completed in 1956. The building is remembered as one of the first to incorporate curtain-wall construction. The lower level opened on a sunken garden and the ivy covered walls of the Minneapolis Club. Two floors were added during 1967-1968. Minnegasco moved in and renamed the building after the Brotherhood moved a couple blocks away to 625 4th Avenue in the 1980′s The modernist structure was demolished in in 1998 to make way for the Ameriprise Financial Center. The Lutheran Brotherhood merged with Aid Association for Lutherans to become Thrivent Financial for Lutherans in 2002.