Lake of the Isles Lutheran Church Then and Now

Back in 1900, The Lowry Hill Congregationalists, built a church across the street from Fowler Methodist Church near Dupont and Franklin Avenues. After Fowler Methodist merged with the Hennepin Avenue Methodist congregation and moved to the big church at Groveland and Hennepin, the old Fowler Methodist building became the Scottish …